Thursday 15 October 2009

Fudge The Designer interview


He is a man (still a boy, but soon a man) with many names. One of them is Fudge The Designer. When he is not skateboarding or bmx riding, he can be found pasting some of his weird posters all over the town. He is well known for his distinct signature style, using letters to create abstract images in the city. Some may say he is a true example of a post-graffiti artist, but those who know him better know that his true quality lies in his ability to devourer impossible amounts of food in really innovative order. He might start with a fried mouse, go on to icecream, continue with a couple of pizzas with mayonnaise and garlic and finish with a bowl of spaghetti on top of a fruit salad. He was interviewed by BN, who considers himself Fudge's favorite Medal of Honor opponent.



Why?
Because it is all because of you, my special friend.I love you with all my heart and soul.mmmmmmmmmmm

How big is your dick?
I will anwser this question with another question.Why would that be interesting to you?
I reallly don"t know.Are you sick or something.Why would you ask me such a thing?
But its very very small.And I don't know how to use it.Would you help me,pliz.

Does Jesus love you?
I am the Jesus (sam sort).Bless you my child and burn in hell!!!!

Do you know latin?
Well my guardian was teaching me in the woom but when I came out I forgat
how to talk and walk so I became a little baby and he became a white dog.That
is the genesis of the world.It was 5000 b.c.We started to make the world but became lazy
and because of that I have to do this stupid interview with stupid BN.And you know what?
What the fuck those that fucking mean BN?

Do you love Kožarić?
Certainly,I made him.He is the first man on earth ,well not the first but the best artist
In the world.And don’t ask me questions that are not shoving any interest in your head.
Fuck off you stupid drunk.

What kind of trace did you leave in the city of Zagreb?
Sunshine and fart!

What is the ugliest fish you have ever tired?
The Domba fish from Srbija.But its not really a fish it’s a mollusc.When you are in side of it it feels blja.
And its wery ugly to and stupid mother fuckig mollusc.(it’s not so bad)

What did god tell you when you spoke to him?
He told me - ”go my son and destroy that BN in the medal of honor and smash his fucking head open all over the atelier.”And He smiled.

Why men?
Not men only you!
Only you can make all this world seem right
Only you can make the darkness bright
Only you and you alone can thrill me like you do
And fill my heart with love for only you

Only you can make this change in me
For it's true you are my destiny
When you hold my hand I understand
The magic that you do
You're my dream come true
My one and only you

Only you can make all this change in me
For it's true you are my destiny
When you hold my hand I understand
The magic that you do
You're my dream come true
My one and only you

elvis presley


Was there an attempt of rape by the side of puma34 on you?
Well you must admit that I have exceptional influence on puma 34,
and he to likes little boys so….. I initiate legal proceedings and got the case.
Past is behind us and now we are good friends.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

e budale

Anonymous said...

i love you đovanni

NINJA TATTOO said...

fak ju end đovani end puma end fađ!